THE JACKET THAT IS READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE
A Sleek, yet rugged design paired with durable water-proof construction makes Helite's Airbag Equipped Adventure jacket the ideal jacket for any rider. Whether it's for a seasoned commuter or a new rider attacking the backcountry, the Helite Airbag Adventure Jacket is ready to protect you against nature's elements as well as any unexpected situations that come your way.
- Airbag Technology HELITE TURTLE® Euro CE certified deploying in 0.1 seconds
- Humax waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Wide retro-reflective piping front, back, and arms
- Technical textile CORDURA®, highly abrasion resistant
- Thermal, removable liner (polyester)
- Comfortable neoprene neck, with adjustable slider to fit the neck to your preference
- Two large side vents on each side in the front and back of the body
- Two vents up the sleeve starting at the cuff
- Strap adjustments to tighten the jacket around the waist, bicep, and forearm.
- Each jacket comes with one CO2 cartridge, and one motorcycle lanyard
- SAS-TEC back protector, CE certified level 2
- KNOX CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Two lower waterproof pockets
- Many interior and exterior pockets
- Available in black or grey
The jacket fits slightly different than the vests so please give us a call at 510-595-3303 or contact us directly through e-mail or live chat to confirm your size. For reference, Euro 52/US 42 rider would be a size XL in a Helite Adventure Jacket. Please use a 60CC cartridge for all adventure jackets.
**Please note: All deliveries will be sent with DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please contact us directly if you do no wish for us to ship your order with this option.**
Outstanding jacket, fits perfect. Although I normally wear a size Med, however for this product I wear an XL. I'm 5'10" and 160 pounds. Plenty of ventilation for warm days, dry whilst riding in the rain for over two hours, armor / protection is second to none, well built with quality materials and craftsmanship. Dry pockets are a nice touch. Very happy with the purchase. Even if you’re an occasional rider do yourself a favor and buy it. The safety features alone are more than worth it. I work in the emergency department of a busy hospital and frequently see injuries I believe this jacket would prevent or at least decrease the severity of. I have recommended it to several riders.
I bought this jacket in an Expo (at México City) and it's awesome!
I've tested it in heavy rain conditions over 30 mins and it exceeded my expectatives!
Nothing wet under the jacket, is warm in cold conditions, it has a very good ventilation, Super useful pockets and good looking.
PS. It would be nice-to-have a strap on the forearm to attach accesories such as a retractil cane or a flashlight so the driver can get easy-access to it while in motion.