THE JACKET THAT IS READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE
A Sleek, yet rugged design paired with durable water-proof construction makes Helite's Airbag Equipped Adventure jacket the ideal jacket for any rider. No matter if it's a seasoned commuter or a new rider attacking the backcountry, the Helite Airbag Adventure Jacket is ready to protect you against nature's elements as well as any unexpected situations that come your way.
- Airbag Technology HELITE TURTLE® Euro CE certified deploying in less than 0.1 seconds
- Humax waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Wide retro-reflective piping front, back, and arms
- Technical textile CORDURA®, highly abrasion resistant
- Thermal, removable liner (polyester)
- Comfortable neoprene neck, with adjustable slider to fit the neck to your preference
- Two large side vents on each side in the front and back of the body.
- Two vents going from the cuff up the sleeve
- Strap adjustments to tighten the jacket around the waist, bicep, and forearm.
- Each jacket comes with one CO2 cartridge, and one motorcycle lanyard
- SAS-TEC back protector, CE 2 certified
- KNOX CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Two lower waterproof pockets
- Many interior and exterior pockets
- Available in black or grey
The jacket fits differently than the vests so please give us a call at 510-595-3303 or contact us directly through e-mail or live chat to confirm your size. For reference, Euro 54/US 44 rider would be a size XL in a Helite Adventure Jacket. Please use a 60CC cartridge for all adventure jackets.
**Please note: All deliveries will be sent with DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Please contact us directly if you do no wish for us to ship your order with this option.**
I can't give the jacket 5 stars because I haven't had the opportunity to test it (and hope to never). However, at this time 1. The jacket runs small, so be sure to go up a size, 2. The zipper is on the left side (takes a little getting used to as men's clothing in the US the zipper pull is on the right. 3 Plenty of storage space, I mean, pockets everywhere. Customer care is solid too.
I am 6' 4" and 210 lbs. I wear XL in most every brand. However, I had to go up to a 3XL with this jacket.
The 3XL arm length and chest size is okay but it is very long in the waist. You're sitting on the back of the jacket. The velcro sleeve adjustment creates a big lump of 3 layers of material which makes the sleeves very uncomfortable and a major struggle to get my gauntlet gloves over. These sleeves seem to be designed for gloves inside the cuffs but it's still a pain to get the sleeves over any of my gloves (except summer gloves). There is a rain liner inside when you unzip the vents. This seems to me that the liner would greatly reduce any air flow. In my humble opinion, make the rain liner removable, the snaps on the front zipper flap are unnecessary, the velcro is all you need. Also, a velcro closure on the neck flap would be better than the snap. A hi-vis option would be great.
The safety factor of the jacket overrides the Cons. After watching my son go down in front of me, we will never ride again without the airbag jacket. I'm sure Helite will be making improvements in the newer generations which will make this an awesome product.